Moss Street Winter Market
10 AM – 12 Noon
Inside the GarryOak Room of the Fairfield Community Centre.
At the Corner of Moss and Fairfield, Victoria BC
Terra Nossa Farm is a member of the Island Organic Producers Association (IOPA, Farm #1904), and is certified to the IOPA guidelines and the Canadian Organic Standards.
Note that while our poultry are certified organic when they leave the farm, we are unable to label the meat as certified since our processors are not currently certified. There are no certified organic processors on the island and we have opted for minimizing the stress placed on the animals that would otherwise be incurred to transport them to the mainland and be processed at a certified processor.
Where To Buy Our Products
Terra Nossa Farm Store Call 250-743-7484 for hours. Located at 765 Kilmalu Rd, Mill Bay B.C.
Moss St. Farmer’s Market Located in the heart of Fairfield Gonzales, the Moss Street Community Market is in it’s 23rd season of providing local and organic produce and foods, handmade crafts, artisan clothing, inspiring services and community education to folks from the entire Victoria & Area region!
Why Buy Our Products
We believe our chickens, turkeys, lamb, and pigs are the BEST!
Our farms operation is designed to mimic an animal’s natural life as much as possible. This gives them a high quality of life with low stress and optimal nutrition. This translates directly into a healthier food for you and your family.
What You Get:
- Wholesome, Nutritional Food
- Leaner “Heart – Healthy” Meat
- A Farm That Does Not Pollute Your Environment
- You Are helping Restore The Environment By Decreasing The Pollution Caused By Factory Raised Animals and Excessive Transportation
- A Local Farmer Helping To Keep Productive Land In Use, and Keeping Your Dollars In The Local Economy
How They Are Raised:
- Fresh Air
- Turkeys, Lamb & Pigs Are Free-Range
- Chickens Are Raised In Chicken Tractors
- Fresh Organic Pasture For All Our Animals
- Natural Pest Control
- High Quality of Life
- Humanely Processed
What They Eat:
- Certified Organic Feed
- Lots of Fresh Organic Pasture Without Pesticides or Herbicides
- Natural Vitamins & Minerals
What They Don’t Eat:
- Artificial Food Additives
- GMO foods